Pages


Thursday, July 19, 2012

Noon, the next day

I found a cave near Bleak Falls Barrow, on accident really.  The Barrow was of no use to me, crumbling ruins and a race of undead I have never encountered before are not how I wish to start my explorations.  I did find an interestingly shaped stone tablet on one of these undead creatures I killed however.  It has strange scratches carved into which I am assuming are some sort of language that I cannot recognize.  It may be worth my while to get it checked out.  I also recovered a golden key in the shape of a claw from a fellow dark elf I met in the depths of Bleak Falls.  He was a typical Dunmer however and tried to double cross me as soon as I had helped him escape from a giant spider creature.  I had to kill him.
The claw wound up opening a door even further into the ruins, inside the door I had hoped to find a good spot to call home and start my experimenting, it was not to be however.  There was a huge arcane 'wall' in the back of the room.  When I approached it a strange humming noise began to emit from it, filling my senses like a good bottle of Sujamma.
I don't know if it was only emanating power or if some kind of ancient Nordic power actually entered me.  Either was it was enough to make me realize that a place holding powers like this was no place for me to set up shop.
After I left the Barrow I found this cave, filled with skeletons and one novice necromancer.  It even has an enchanting table already located inside!  What luck!  It's not far from Rivertown, and in a few hours I intend to set out to Whiterun and see how far away it is.  I may just call this cave home, unless of course I find a better one on my way to Whiterun.  I'm so excited to use the corpse of the necromancer as my first victim!  I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment