Pages


Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Several days later




I'm at the college of Winterhold.  The mages here found something of great magical power under the ruins of Saarthal.  It's power is so great even I was able to feel it, all the way from the temple of the Blades.  Marcurio stayed back with the blades.  He has taken a liking to ancient dragon lore and decided to stay and study with them for a time while I discovered what the tremors of arcane power were emanating from in Winterhold.  I find that oddly enough I miss the pompous bastard.  He is an excellent lover.  The thought of him clouds my mind at the most inopportune times, it's difficult enough for me to navigate now that I am on my own again.  I am continually reminded of the fact that Marcurio believed it was possible for me to get my vision back.  Perhaps after this business with the eye of Magnus is taken care of I will pester him to explain to me just how he thinks it would be possible to go about retaining ones eyesight.

There is a Thalmor 'ambassador' here who will not stop lurking around.  He seems more than mildy interested in this artifact the college is holding here and I'm sure he'd stop at nothing to see its power become his own.  I keep trying to find an opportunity to knife him while no one is around, but he seems to have caught on to my hatred and is avoiding being alone for more than a split second.  Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment