Pages


Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sundas, 11:00 AM, 7th of Evening Star

Well.  I am sober now.  Three days later.  Things have taken a change, perhaps for the worse, I'm not so sure yet however.  I do not remember doing any of the things I've been told I did, but apparently I caused quite a scene.  As in a have a bounty on my head that is over ten thousand gold.  I don't remember myself  these details, but according to the Imperial who pulled me out of the chaos I approached a guard and loudly began yelling at him, he said I shouted something and sent the guard flying across the room.  Needless to say, no one appreciated that, and a swarm of guards immediately swooped down to try and arrest me.  Well according to this Imperial I fought off half a legion of armed guards while not even able to stand up straight and did not show any signs of leaving the scene.  He must have grabbed me at some point in the confusion and dragged me down here to the Ratway.

I don't know if I owe him my life, or if he's full of dragon droppings.  Either way I was not pleased when I woke up with my wrists bound, my mouth gagged, laying on a dirty pile of hay.  He's released me now, sense I really have no desire to cause any more damage.  He says I shouldn't show my face until I find a way to clear my name.  The most convenient way of course would be by contacting the thieves guild, although they may be weaker now than they were in years gone by, they still hold enough power here in Riften that they could eradicate my bounty.  How I hate the thought of having to run errands for those lowlifes though!  I hate Maven Black Briar even more, the thought of being her thrall makes me sick to me stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment