Pages


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Turdas, 11:07 PM, 4th of Evening Star

Arrived in Riften this morning, I took a bit of a detour through an old draugr filled crypt and came out with the last word to my shout 'Kyne's Peace'  It calms animals within a radius well over a hundred feet now.  I'm not sure when I'll have need of it, but it's nice to have mastered another shout.

I still miss Erandur.  I'm on my second bottle of Black Briar right now, and I know I should slow down, but why stop?  I'm the Dragonborn, I should be able to at least drink myself into a stupor if I so wish.  And besides the Argonian here is giving me drinks on the house since I dropped off those amethysts he wanted so badly finally. Hope they have a happy life.  Or whatever.

A female Argonian who had a blasted long name gave me this funny lexicon, reminds me of another lexicon I had the other day, can't remember which one though.

There's a guard looking at me funny.  It's making me angry.

I feel sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment