Pages


Sunday, December 12, 2010

A day in December 2010

How unique, i just made a blog.  But i'm blaming its procreation on my bff harry.  She really is the one who put me up to it, like most things.

I thought it would be interesting to chronicle my adventures as I strive to survive through three jobs and full time culinary school.  Sort of like a ongoing last will and testament, only maybe i wont die and then it'll have a happy ending.  That's the goal anyways. :)

So yeah, finals next week, have to get the primal cuts memorized and their common uses for George, bob and Paul. (that's cow, veal and sheep).  We had Jacques, the pig, memorized already for mid-terms.  But that was easier because pigs are smaller and don't have as many primal's as say, a cow.

We got to eat sweat breads on Friday, that was an interesting experience, it looked like a poached brain, and sorta tasted even worse.  Only thing is, i don't think it made me any smarter eating it...but maybe eating brains doesn't make you smarter either, zombies aren't the brightest of gods creatures....

No comments:

Post a Comment