Pages


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fat and Happy

I made it home!! I actually got the day off and made it home for our new years party!!!  I honest to god didn't think i was going to be able to get home, but i did.  Thank you God!!!!  So yeah we had a lot of fun, we watched the gods must be crazy, which is an epic film, and after i fell asleep they watched star wars episode 2 and one of the pink panther movies, which are also incredibly epic.

We have these tournaments that everybody plays, stratego, golf (the card game), chess, some racing game on the ps2 and Chinese checkers...i didn't have time to finish all my tournaments, but i didn't do that bad either...i won more than i lost, which is always a plus...  And it was great to see everybody again...its been like almost three months since I've been over there.  What really made me summon the courage to ask for the day off was my sweet little sister who called me three times in a row and left her name and number every time, begging me to come over and spend new years with her...i'd have been a downright evil turd if i wouldn't have at least tried to get the day off after that.

But other than that, nothing new has happened...well i bought The Witcher, and am about to play it whenever it's 8.5 gigs finish installing...which at this rate will be sometime next year...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment