Pages


Thursday, December 23, 2010

SKYRIM!!!!

I have been waiting years for this news.  Yes, YEARS my friend.  I have climbed the steep frigid mountains of Northern Tamriel, I have waded through the swamps surrounding Leyawiin,   I've wandered the impressive, Talos Plaza, staring off into the watery mists surrounding it.  I've fought Gaurs, I've ridden Gaurs.  I've faught pirates, I've saved my sister, I've hunted evil mages, and been chased by Psychic gaurds across the Niben Bay.  I've modded until my computer literally rolled over and died on me....and now !!! after 7 long years... i have news for you!!   Skyrim, the next installment in the elder scrolls series has a release date!!!! 11.11.11 and yeah, it was pre-ordered a loooooong time ago...i actually took a break today so i could run to gamestop and put my 5$ down....but yeah so im excited.

Im gonna go see True Grit now.  A friend at school recommended it, something about a girl revenging her pops death interesting...better than the crappy movie i saw the other night...black swan? i think...with natalie portman... major waste of two hours...i still dont know what the point was...but there was a little more of her touchin herself than i wanted to see....blecky blucky blllaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment