Pages


Monday, December 20, 2010

SNOW

So yeah, it's snowing outside.  a lot.  It wasn't that fun to drive in, but now that I'm home, it sure is pretty to look at, I'm just not looking forward to unburying my little car at 5 in the morning to go to work...ahh well, the price of beauty...

So yeah, awesome weekend.  Went with a friend down to Milwaukee, stopping at this sweet little hotel in downtown Madison on the way.  Definitely somewhere I want to go again.  Then in Milwaukee we went to the domes and i fell on my face trying to nab a cacao pod or bean or whatever they call them.  It was semi-embarrassing, especially since i never managed to get the cacao thingy and got a grass stain on my knee...I bet I'm one of the only people that could manage to get a grass stain on their pants in the middle of winter in MN...  :D

I did get some sort of delicious smelling apple thing though.  I also took a ton of pictures that I had been meaning  to post, but i left my camera/phone at somebody's house last night...darn.

It was a fun weekend, especially since now I don't have to go to school for two weeks and I just checked my grades and I still have a 4.0, (and i learned to dance).  Yippee!!!!

Ugh...just work tomorrow.  I sure hope I can remember how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I have been struggling with that lately for some reason...peanut butter....jelly....bread.....it's just beyond my comprehension!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment