Pages


Monday, December 27, 2010

I feel like writing...

I have this desire to write on one of my many unfinished stories today...I get this urge every once and awhile and typically what happens is I spend all the free time i have to write skimming over what I've already written in all of my many unfinished novels in an attempt to decide which one to add on to...and I never actually get around to writing anything.

Or sometimes I just start a completely new one, or I'll spend hours planning in my head one technical aspect of a plot that I can't figure out and then later ditch anyways...but heck, it's fun!  So now I just have to decide which story I'm going to add on to...I'm thinking maybe the one about the girl who gets her soul separated from her body...that's one of my favorites right now.

I watched Prince of Persia last night, I've been meaning to see that movie since before it came out but just never got around to it.  I've played the awesome old win3.1 games though, so I figured it was kind of a moral obligation to watch the movie.

I had an Italian sausage and pickles and ketchup and mustard and potato salad and root beer for breakfast...it's one of my fav breakfasts...next to a humongous bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and and even bigger bowl of Raisin Nut Bran and a cup of chocolate milk...mmmmm....now I'm hungry again...dang it....well better go eat, only I think we're out of milk...so I'll have to have my cereal dry...again...bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment