Pages


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Final Written Tomorrow!!

Ugh I'm so tired...

But on the bright side our written exam is tomorrow and then I'm Free!!!!  At least from school...for two whole weeks!!! What am I gonna do with myself!?  I know!!  Work extra!!  yay...

I need a mt. dew.

Work was crazy today...phone was ringing practically every two minutes with someone wanting to order, or increase their order or cancel something off their order that was already made...ugh...every time it rang a little piece of me died, thankfully it was a very very little piece of me, or i'd be 100% dead right now.  After everything was all said and done though and the catering was totaled we did 2100+ in catering alone, which is pretty good, if i do say so myself.

The other half of my class did practicals today, i'm still depressed because my arch nemesis beat me...but i've beat him on everything else so far, so i say i'm still in the lead by a lot.  Although actually like half of the class beat my score, so I'm kinda extra depressed, i dont like that very much...Just means i'm gonna have to study harder for the written tomorrow!!  I will not be beaten again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment