Pages


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Years!!

New Years is fast approaching!!  I'm so excited!  and a little depressed because my family is having our annual party tomorrow night and i don't think i'm going to be able to make it...the first year ever that i'm not able to make it :(  I'm going to ask my boss tomorrow if I can get Thursday off...but i'm kinda doubting it especially since it's so last minute.

Hmph.  life can be so hardcore annoying sometimes.  Do we make it more annoying then it has to be?  Do i think too much? I dunno...see the more i think about something the more complicated it gets in my head until i get a headache and im all confused and i have to hack the heads off of some zombies to think straight again.  But i still haven't made any progress at all in figuring out what i have to do.  Or is it that i know what i have to do im just so desperate to find a way around the truth that i'm not willing to admit it's staring me in the face?  Ahhh waffles what am i gonna do....

No comments:

Post a Comment