Pages


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Yay for weekends!!

I'm very happy right now.  Skyrim is coming out, christmas is over, everyone has gone home, I'm going to church tomorrow, i'm spending the rest of tomorrow with someone i kind of like, my hair is curly, i figured out oblivion's fps problem and i don't have to work until Monday at 4!!! yahooo!!! lycos!!!!  google!!!!

So anyways other than those happy little things i'm basically really tired.  I got this book from Barnes and noble the other day during break at work called the ragamuffin gospel...it's a really good book but it's pretty hard for me to read because it's about grace and how the very definition of grace itself suggests the fact that it is given to those who do not deserve it.  And i'm a god helps those who help themselves sort of person, so even though i know that what Manning is saying is correct about the definition of grace, it's hard for me to accept...

No comments:

Post a Comment