Pages


Monday, January 21, 2013

Fredas, 9:41 PM

I am beginning to tire of this errand running business.  I was at Jorvasskr yesterday and spoke with the companions.  Their words made me remember what it is like to be one's own master and not being constantly concerned about where ones next meal is going to come from.  I believe that I am going to say farewell to White run and the bannered mare, at least for a time.  I have one more bounty to run, but after that I am leaving.  I believe they are well enough prepared, at least as well as a town can be, in the case of a dragon attack.  I asked Gerdur to keep an eye on the little girl while I'm gone, and gave her all the gold I have left.  She's a good woman, and I believe she'll stay true to her word.

Now the question is:  Find the rest of the Gauldur amulet, or set off in search of Red Eagle's sword?  I haven't decided yet, perhaps the morning will bring an answer to my question.

No comments:

Post a Comment