Pages


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Turdas, 4:03 PM, 16th of Frostfall

Finally, after all the searching, fighting, and frustration, I have found the Aetherium Forge!  I must honest as well...I did not go to Whiterun as I had said I was going to.  My drive to find this ancient Dwemer mechanism was too strong.  But it payed off in the end, for I hold in my hands an a circlet made of no ordinary materials.  It is a crown of pure Aetherium   The blessing it grants is also an incredibly powerful one. It alows one to have two different blessings from the standing stones scattered across Skyrim at once!  This is truly something of mighty power.  I may wear it for awhile, just because I worked so hard to find it, but I know I will soon put it on display in my manor.  A relic like this could get lost again much too easily.

On my way to find the forge I rested for the night in an abandoned cave near a waterfall.  I encountered an Argonian archer in the cave who had lost his way.  I told him if he accompanied me through the remainder of my journey I would reward him admirably and guide him to whichever hold he pleased.  I truly meant it as well.  The fact that he did not survive the fight with the Forgemaster who guarded the Aetherium forge had nothing to do with me.

I wish that there was a way to forge more Aetherium  but I know of no man who is capable of doing so.  Perhaps I will leave it to those with more knowledge in the art of arcane smithing than I,  I have other, more pressing matters to attend to.  Such as returning to the child who calls me mother.  Still, that title jars me.





No comments:

Post a Comment