Pages


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Two days later

Have not been back to White run yet.  I did however finally get a chance to go and see the property the Jarl of Falkreath granted me for my help in driving out the vampires.  It's a nice piece of land, there is nothing on it yet though.  I traveled to Falkreath last night and ordered some logs and clay delivered   I think I'll build a house on the land that I can move Lucia too.  It would be safer for both of us to stay out of town I think.  Especially with the increased dragon attacks.  I believe they are specifically targeting heavily populated areas, and I would feel bad if I came home to discover the little girl burned to a crisp.

On my way to Falkreath from my parcel of land i stumbled across an old Nordic ruin which seemed to hold some sort of interesting secrets.  After venturing in I realized it was a vampire lair!  I now know that it's name is Shriekwind Bastion (very appropriately named) and the locals avoid it at all costs.  They needn't anymore however, I cleared it out very thoroughly.  Even the Master Vampire who was secluded in it's depths fell easily, he seemed weaker than other vampire I have fought recently, perhaps he hadn't fed in some time.  I intend to scope the land around this area very well and clear out all of the bandits and undead that I find if I am going to be bringing Lucia here to live.  I would also have to get her a personal tutor, or nanny or something I suppose as I don't want her in the house alone and I know that Helga won't want to relocate that far from her inn.



No comments:

Post a Comment