Pages


Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Next Night

I am spending the night in the cottage of a very unfriendly dark elf name of Drelas. He proved a most inhospitable host.  And I once again realized just how amazing these Nordic shouts are that I know.  Even though I only know two, they are both very useful, ripping an enemy's weapon from there hand with just my voice?  It doesn't get much better than that.  In this case however I hadn't even attempted to ask nicely if I could spend the night.  Truth be told, he didn't even know that I was in the room until my knife sliced into his back.  He swirled on me, instantly summoning a protective barrier but I simply stood, shouted "FUS" and finished him with another swipe of my blade when he staggered back.

He seemed to have had a small apothecary/enchanting ruse going on in the cottage, he was a very powerful mage though, thus the reason I sneak attacked him.  I probably wouldn't have stood a chance fighting on equal grounds in his house.  I wonder where he trained.



No comments:

Post a Comment