Pages


Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tirdas, 9:15 PM, 9th of Heartfire

Well I killed the giant, recovered the sword, and the moment I got back to Whiterun and turned in the bounty, I was accosted by another.  This line of work is not profitable enough to make up for the insane risk to my health that it poses.  Were it not for the fact that I rather enjoy venturing out into the wilderness on a mission and continuously coming back victorious I swear I would quit and go find me a nice cave again!  But I cannot.  At this time there are even bigger problems on the loose than one crazy mage can deal with, but I must try.  And besides, I love all of the learning!  All of the unique people!  Well I don't love all of them, there is this one bratty child here in Whiterun I'd just love to take  a stick to, but I also met a little girl today who had no home to go to and was begging for a meal.  I gave her 20g, and am letting her stay in my inn room tonight.  It's not as if I have anything much to steal, and if she is stealthy enough to lift my purse while I sleep, I suppose she deserves it!

Tomorrow I will kill the other giant they had spoken of and then I am travelling West to uncover what may have happened to a certain Thorald Grey-Mane.  He is a storm cloak soldier it seems, I have no love one way or another for either side of this civil war, but Thorald's mother begged me to look into it, and so I consented.

No comments:

Post a Comment