Pages


Sunday, January 20, 2013

Midas, 10th of Heartfire, 8:30PM

Spending the night at the Bannered mare again, the little girl from yesterday is still tagging after me everywhere I go in town, I had to be quite strict with her when I left this morning as she was prepared to follow me to fight a giant.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her.  I am not overly fond of children, nor do I have any experience in dealing with them.  As far as I know there are no orphanages around this area that I can take her too.  So I continue giving her a few gold a day for food and I guess I'll let her share my room here until I move on.

Speaking of which, at this rate I might as well settle down right here in town at the rate this is going.  The steward of the Jarl only gives me 100g for each bounty I bring in, and I'm not making much else.  I'm going to halted streams camp tomorrow, and also stopping at a cave which a local recommended I check out.  The former holds a bandit leader i will kill for a reward, the later may have some sort of arcane 'word wall' like the one I discovered in bleak falls barrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment