Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Loredas, 6:27 PM, 23rd of Last Seed

Just a quick note to say I found Lydia!  Quiet on accident, I fell down into the same cave she did while retracing our steps.  She's fine, except for a sprained ankle, she managed to kill three skeever from a sitting position with only the small shaft of light from where she fell to guide her blade.  The girl does have skill. I will admit that.  I took her to the Frozen Hearth inn in Winterhold for now to rest while I run that errand for the Daedra.  A man accosted me just now as I was leaving, saying he could put this broken Soul Gem to good use for me.  But I'd rather not cross a Daedra, silent as she may be.

One other note:  while she was staying here yesterday, Lydia managed to befriend the inn-keep and got an interesting story out of her about a local drunk's lost lover Isabelle who apparently run off with a thief named Vex to Riften.  I would like to learn more about this fabled 'thieves guild' and perhaps this bit of information will help.  For now I'm letting Lydia rest a little longer as I run back up the mountain to deliver this gem to Azura's Priestess.

No comments:

Post a Comment