Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Turdas, 9:45 PM, 23rd of Frostfall


Alduin was defeated by a shout.  I must learn that shout!  I am already on my way to the mage's guild.  Paarthurnax, the grey beards wise old dragon leader says that I must obtain an elder scroll in order to view the past and learn the shout that the Nord heroes used to bring Alduin down.  But how in Oblivion am I supposed to find an Elder Scroll!!  It's not like I can just drop in at the Pawned Prawn and be like, "I would like to purchase all of your elder scrolls please."  Where will I find one!?

Well that's why I'm headed to Winterhold, our Arcanaeum at the College may hold the answer, if it lies anywhere that is.  But I have faith in our loyal Orc librarian, I'm sure he'll at least be able to point me in the right general direction.

Ha, J'zargo just expressed his concern that there are no Elder Scrolls in existence and we are on a wild goose chase.  I reassured him that even if there were no elder scrolls there would be coin to be found wherever we looked for them.  He seems happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment