Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Morndas, 10:49 PM, 18th of Last Seed

For 10 gold this room at the Bannered Mare is an excellent bargain!  I absolutely love the porch, I mean where else in Skyrim can you rent a room for 10g and get your own private porch above the dining room.  I can sit up here and lounge and listen to music and chatter and get drunk all without the obnoxious nosy smelly random drunk man hitting on me!

Oh!  And my honey nut treat!  And the Black Briar mead!  Supper is delicious tonight.  I wanted to go to the Jarl today to speak with him about the dragon which attacked Helgen.  He probably should send troops to Riverwood just to make them feel safer.  But to be honest I don't know what good troops would do.  They were pretty damn noneffective at Helgen.  Anyways, I didn't make it to the keep, it took longer to get to Whiterun than I had anticipated, I was ambushed by several bandits, and while looting their corpses what I assume was the rest of their party also stumbled into me.  Needless to say they are all enjoying a dirt nap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment