Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Sundas, 8:24 PM, 2nd of Sun's Dusk

I do not feel well at all tonight.  As I fell into my bed at Breeze home it was as if all I could see was covered in a thick red haze.  And I am so hungry.  I've been eating nonstop since I got home, practically emptied every cupboard in this place and yet still my stomach screams out.  Food is not satisfying.

I recovered the Elder scroll from Black Reach under Alftand, along with 30 samples of a Crimson Nirnroot, the likes of which I have never seen before.  For now I have it stored in my chest in the Alchemy room.  I am in no mood to experiment with it now.  I can't believe I have the elder scroll.  I need to take it to that crazy elf.  But I am in no mood to do so.  I just feel so sick.

So tired and hungry...oh sooooo hungry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment