Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Middas, 7:50 PM, 12th of Sun's Dusk


I ventured out of Black Reach today.  SHE was there, that horrible burning ball of vibrant fire.  I find that I can be out in the sunlight, but it drains my stamina, and I am practically useless in combat, I was almost destroyed by a wolf!  I found a cave near the base of the grey beards mountain.  I feel the scroll telling me to take it back to the time wound, to learn the shout.  But I cannot stand who I am.

I was attacked by a group of Storm-cloak soldiers.  Why?  I must be hideous to look upon.  I left Krosis, my trusty face-plate in Breeze home when I first discovered my fate and fled the city.  I must be horrible to look upon.  

Tonight I will find a village.  I must feed, although the very idea repulses me.  I must, for I feel myself dying inside without blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment