Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Tirdas, 11:34 PM, 21st of Frostfall


Finally back from the Thalmor embassy.  I'd like to say it went smoothly, but I am a terrible liar.  At least I got in and out in one piece, and I managed to at least keep out contact alive.  For now, undoubtedly the Thalmor will eventually track him down and kill him.

I secured several Thalmor missives in one of the buildings on premises, after I managed to sneak away from their very boring party.  Sadly, and unfortunately for Delphine and I the Thalmor know nothing about the dragons, and are just as confused as we are.  In fact they are blaming the blades!  Delphine laughed when she read this, "How typical, the old enemies immediately point the finger at each other!"

The Thalmor seem to think some old blade hiding out in Riften may know more.  I intend to find him before they do.  We'll see whether or not my luck holds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment