Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Tirdas, 9:38 PM, 30th of Heartfire


Killed a bandit Leader at Valtheim Towers today.  Very unique location for a bandit holdup.  I was quite smitten by the vista as a matter of fact, if I ever completely decide to let myself go and become the most bad-ass bandit leader Skyrim has ever seen, I will have a HQ at Valtheim.  I like it!

I decided somewhat randomly to stay at the Bannered Mare tonight, mainly because I need to clean out the guest bedroom for J'zargo, I haven't been in there since Lydia left.  But I also just wanted a little bit of Spiced wine and some friendly faces and to hear a tune about the Dragon born herself.  I was given another bounty letter for a bandit at Silent Moons Camp.  I'll head there tomorrow.  I saw Farengar today when I went to hand in the competed Valtheim bounty.  At first he was aloof and professional and I was dejected.  But I asked him to look over some petty soul gems I had clinking around in my bag anyways, figuring I might as well get them appraised while I was there.  He took me into his study to look them over.  Then he became really quite violent.  In a good sort of way!  I did discover I wretched shortcoming to Elven armor today.  It is a royal pain to get it off quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment