Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Tirdas, 9:29 AM, 4th of Heartfire

Had a run in with the Daedric Lord Sanguine!  I thought I was participating in a mere drinking contest at the Bannered Mare but no!  Turns out I passed out cold and woke up a day later in Markarth!  Never even been to that god forsaken tower of stone, and hope never to return there!  Apparently I stole a goat and proposed to a Hagraven and fondled quite licentiously a statue of Dibella before regaining my senses.  Too bad I don't remember a damned moment of any of it.  Everything I know is based off of the rumors I'm hearing and the angered citizens who say I harmed them that night.  In the end, after I had righted all of my wrongs, (which took a good two days), Sanguine gave me this beautiful ornate staff which leans against my desk now as I write.  That's right I have a desk.  I have a house.  Here in Whiterun.  It's all very exciting.  I'm calling it Breezehome manor, even though it is anything but a manor.  I decided to purchase it when I got back from Markarth, mainly because owning a home and having a reliable place to crash every night that doesn't involve bandits or drinking should help prevent me trying to marry any more Hagravens (and by Mara was she a crone!).

Tonight will be my last night at the Bannered Mare, at least for awhile.  I'm going to kind of miss Saadia, ever since I killed her redguard stalker Kematu (best dual wielding swordsman I'd ever fought by the way) She's given me free drinks!  I'll probably still come back to the Mare often, I do like my spiced wine!

I'm thinking of heading to Riften and checking out the Thieves Guild.  I haven't seen a dragon in awhile, that makes me happy.


LATER,

Forgot to mention that I also found another obscure treasure map, this one labeled, "Lighthouse."  Am guessing it refers to Solitude?  though I have never been there myself, I know that it has one of the most used lighthouses in Skyrim.  I'm hoping it doesn't refer to some out of the way lighthouse in the back 40 of some yodels private property...


I copied the map down just in case I loose the paper before getting to Solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment