Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Morndas, 3:58 PM, 20th of Frostfall


Arrived at the Winking Skeever in Skingrad.  Sorpulus, the owner is an odd one, but a good sturdy nord all the same.  Girsly execution on my way into town.  Apparently the man who opened the gate for Ulfric Stormcloak to escape after he killed High King Toryyg.  Can't say I blame them for being mad and wanting him dead, but a public execution?  Ha, who am I to talk, I'm forgetting my first introduction to Skyrim...under the headsman's axe, for no other reason that attempting to cross the border in search of my calling.  Oh well, such is the way of things these days.

Didn't find any dragons on our way here but I did run across a word wall when I ventured on a whim off of the beaten path.  It was by a large statue dedicated to Meridia.  The Daedra lord didn't speak to me when I approached the statue, as most of them have, I guess I'm not good enough for her.  whatever.

I'm going to look for my contact tommorow, I intend to run a couple of errands yet today, including checking out a nearby crypt for a rumored 'source of power' which I can only imagine is a word wall. ...or it could be legions of undead, either way it sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment