Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Tirdas, 7:15 PM, 21st of Last Seed


Attacked by ANOTHER dragon today!  I ran out of arrows during the fight but was lucky enough to find an alcove to hide in for shelter.  The beast came down after me and I was quick to finish it.  On our way down the mountain Lydia slipped.  I swear to Talos I moved faster then I ever have before but I was unable to catch her outstretched hand.  I have been searching all day for her...her body, her sword, anything alive or other wise and found nothing.  I stumbled across the Shrine of Azura just as night was setting in and have decided to camp here at least for tonight.  The sole priestess allowed it on the condition that I do some menial favor for the silent god.  I agreed but told them that Lydia came first.  I must find her, the echoes of her piercing painful scream echo through my head like they echoed against the icy mountain sides.  I know that beautiful girl would search until her little legs went out if I were to go missing.  I must find her!

No comments:

Post a Comment