Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Tirdas, 5:17 AM, 30th of Heartfire

Let me begin by saying that in the last 20 days I have seen only two dragons and been attacked by but one.  The frequency of their appearences seems to have become greatly reduced, or at the very least not increased any more.  I am not complaining, not in the least.  Tonight I slept at Breezehome, I made the long journey from Winterhold to here yesterday with my new companion J'zargo.  He is a skilled Kajitti mage.  With an attitude and competitive drive to match his skill (Perhaps surpass it...)  I met him at the college and he asked if he could follow me.  He simply wishes to share in the spoils and glory.  Unlike Lydia he has no preconcieved grand notions of where we must go or who we must align ourselves with.  All he wants is fortune and glory.  I can deal with that, I like him.

On a side not, thorugh a series of strange events, after I arrived back at the college and defeated the demented Thalmor who was threatening to unleash the power of the Eye of Magnus I discovered that Savos Aren, the (former) archmage of Winterhold College was killed in the scuffle.  I am being called the archmage of Winterhold college now.  A title that I am completely unworthy to bear, as my understanding of magicka is rudimentary to say the least.  I can throw some restoration spells around, but even then my magicka depletes at an alarming rate unless I quaff potions like a boss, and that makes me feel sick.  Arch mage is a position with many perks however I have discovered, so I'm not about to relinquish the title.

I believe that I will go to the Jarl's palace in winterhold to say hi to Farengar, I have sorely missed him this last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment