Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Middas, 5:45 PM, 22nd of Frostfall


Found Esbern, hiding out in the Ratways beneath Riften, just barely got to him in time, the Thalmor had already penetrated the tunnels and where hot on his trail when J'zargo and I showed up.  We sent them to Oblivion, and then had the most difficult time getting Esbern to open his door (strewn with well over a dozen locks) and let us in.  I had been told by Delphine to ask him something about the 20th of Frostfall.  I don't think I worded it just right, but it must have been close enough, he finally let down his guard enough to let us in.

We just arrived back in Riverwood with Esbern in tow.  Delphine was ecstatic when she saw him , apparently she though he was dead and didn't think we were going to find him.  Esbern says we must go to the old blades temple of Sky Haven where it apparently recorded how Alduin was defeated many years ago by the old Nord heroes.

So that's who this might black dragon is.  Alduin himself.  Ahh, and I am the dragon born.  I see my path leading me closer and closer to an encounter with the mighty Alduin himself.  For now though we are off to Sky Haven Temple, ancient fortress of the Blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment