Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Morndas, 6:58 AM, 18th of Last Seed

Finally made it out of Bleak Falls Barrow!  I recovered that Golden Claw for the shopkeep (I don't even remember his name...) in Riverwood, but also found a strange dragon-isk tablet on the body of a now (permenantly) deceased Draugr.  It seems to be some kind of epitaph, but I can't make most of it out.  I'm transcribing it here, in case I find a scholor on the subject.  'Here' being a partially used journal I found in this bandit camp I am staying at tonight.  The woman whom it had belonged to was also a Jade Rae...it ends in some obscure remark about "corrupted save...tpo many mods...oooaahhh!"  How strange is that!?


For some reason I am convinced that that last word is Alduin.  I know not why, but it must be.  It just must be! Oh, and one other thing.  One of the bandits had what appears to be a treasure map of Riverwood on him.  I'll have to check it out.  I do love treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment