Pages


Monday, April 16, 2012

Sundas, 6:52 PM, 24th of Last Seed

Uh.  Why do things always become so damned complicated!  What was supposed to be a quick hike up to Azura's Shrine turned into an all day ordeal.  And yes, I suppose it is partially my fault.  I figured I could take a shortcut, shave off an hour or so--instead I wound up falling into a cave, much like the one Lydia fell into, only much larger, and having to fight my way through a huge underground Dwemer ruin filled with Falmer (yes they do exist!) and their poisonous pets.  On the upside I picked up some nice poisons off the Falmer corpses.  but on the downside I've already used them all...on those vicious little Falmer.  Upside!  Azura let me keep her cleansed star when I finally got it back to her.  Downside...attacked by an Argonian assassin from the Dark Brotherhood.  UPSIDE!  Argonian assassin from the dark brotherhood will never be bothering anyone ever again!

Lydia and I are going to stay at the Frozen Hearth one more night before heading back to Whiterun.

No comments:

Post a Comment