Pages


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tirdas, 9:33 AM, 25th of Sun's Dusk

So apparently telling the truth is not a strong point among the members of the Thieves Guild.  I will have to remember that.  'Clear out the skeevers' they told me, 'poison the vats' they said, 'simple in and out'.  What a bunch of liars.  Those skeevers were no ordinary skeevers.  They were huge, and strong and had an uncanny blood-lust.  There was also an healthy nest of Frostbite Spiders that I had not been informed of.  But see, I'm a semi-forgiving Nord, I could have let all of this slide...if it wouldn't have been for the simple fact that they forgot to mention the Deranged and Yet Very Powerful MAGE living under the meadery!!!!

I never was much of a mage-hater, but the more I encounter them in Skyrim, the more I am learning to hate them.  It seems every damned mage is on a mission to kill and conquer.  Where are the peace-loving, alchemically focused mages that I know and love from Cyrodiil?  I miss those mages.  They were powerful too, but they had no desire to rip my head from my shoulders and then reanimate my decapitated body to become their minion.

You know, maybe it's because necromancy is not frowned on as much as it was in Cyrodiil.  Here you find an abandoned cave or fort...or tunnel...and you can practice necromancy all you want, as long as it doesn't interfere too much with everyone else's life it seems no one really cares all that much.  I am not a fan of necromancers.  I think that they should all join each other in Oblivion.  But who am I too judge?  Perhaps I have just not yet been enlightened yet.  Enlightened or no, any necromancer who crosses paths with me will find themselves offed by the Dragon Born!!

No comments:

Post a Comment